That Sushi Came From Where? Sushi Den is More Affordable than You Think

Sushi Den's Nigiri Sushi

Born and raised on the East Coast, I have always had an affinity for sea food.  When I chose to come to the University of Denver, I knew that fresh fish would be my greatest sacrifice.  I must admit, being land-locked can make me a pretty cranky girl, and I'm not easily satisfied by the abundance of Mexican and American foods available around campus.  So what do I do when I need to remember the feeling of living by the ocean? I travel a short distance to Pearl St. to check out what my favorite sushi chefs are up to! Not only does Sushi Den offer a variety of sushi platters and rolls, it offers a plethora of Chinese and Japanese dishes.  The Zagat Survey ranks Sushi Den as one of the most prestigious sushi restaurants not only in Denver, but in the United States.  Everyday Sushi Den flies in fish from the city of Fukuoka on Kyushu Island.  HOW FRESH IS THAT? Sushi Den sets the standard for high quality sushi.  Sorry competitors - We will... we will... ROCK YOU!

Lauren's Sushi Challenge
Compare Sushi Den's roll prices to competing Japanese restaurants and tell me which restaurant is the most pricey! WARNING: PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED!

Best Quality for Price 





Lauren's Lunch Picks for Favorite Rolls
  1. House Roll (Eel & Avocado) - There is nothing to fear eel is here! Now I know what many of you are thinking - Eel NO WAY JOSE! But trust me as your sushi expert - eel is amazing, and if you don't try this roll... honestly you are missing out.  So suck up your pride and just give it a chance!            
  2. Lobster Tempura Roll - Whenever I choose a tempura roll, I'll be frank - I pick the shrimp tempura roll. Why? Because it is less expensive and who can tell the difference with that fried goodness.  My perception changed the other day when I took a chance and spent the 2 extra bucks on the lobster!  It is far more tasty than the other rolls, so if you want to splurge - this roll is all it takes to fill you up at lunchtime!
  3. Spicy Tuna Roll - A classic favorite! Sushi Den does it right - ask them to add jalapenos for an extra punch!
 Sushi Den Information  
WHERE IS IT? - 1487 South Pearl Street, Denver, Colorado, USA
WHEN IS IT OPEN?  
  • Mon - Thurs  (11:30am - 2:30pm and 4:45pm - 10:30pm)
  • Friday (11:30am - 2:30pm and 4:45pm - 11:30pm)
  • Saturday (4:30pm - 11:30pm)
  • Sunday (5:00pm - 10:30pm)
HOW TO CONTACT? - 303-777-0826


Just So You Know What You're Looking For...


View of Sushi Den from Pearl St.

View from inside Sushi Bar



OR
AND
GO CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW
SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON LUNCH TIME WITH LAUREN!

No comments:

Post a Comment